What actually a flyer is? A flyer is one type of paper advertisement which is intended for mass distribution. It is typically posted or distributed in a public places. Sometimes, it's even forwarded via email or personally handed to individuals. It is one of the low cost form of mass marketing. Other words for a flyer are flier, circular, handbill, pamphlet, leaflet or poster.
Usage of Flyers
Flyers may be used by individuals, businesses or government organisation to :
- Promote a product like laptop or offer discount on services like internet, restaurant etc.
- Advertise an event like political rally or music concert.
- For recruiting office boy, pizza boy or delivery boy.
- For Tourism Guide.
- Increase traffic on website by implementing creative graphics and text.
- To promote a party and include a social media reference in it.
- To encourage to participate in a competition.
- Nonprofit organization or Charity trust can scout volunteers for donations by passing out flyers.
- To increase attendance in business conference or trade fair.
- For religious community gathering.
- To drive more customers by printing coupons in flyers.
- Sale offer to vacant the stock.
- To promote a educational/university course or lesson.
Why to Choose AGS for Flyer Designing?
Auxano Global Services holds years of experience in flyer graphic designing. We have created thousands of flyers and brouchers for midlevel to large enterprises. Each and every design project we undertake is executed by keeping client requirements in mind. Our company provides high quality custom graphic service at affordable rate. Our graphic designers are experienced and well acquainted with latest design tools and technologies for exceptional flyer design. We also quote crisp and catchy content to attract your target customers.