Are you in a dilemma about which language to choose that will be perfect for your project? You have come to the correct place. We have discussed in-depth details about both languages, their functions and shortcomings. Once you know these languages better, you can determine which will serve your purpose.
1. This programming language was first published in 1995.
1. Whereas, Python in 2021 has reached 4.9 trillion users, which is expected to hike up by 50% by 2025.
2. Thus, by the data, these two languages will be the future of online business. It was developed in 1980 and then published in 1991.
3. 1.5% websites are using this language.
This article will help you keep both languages side by side and compare them so that you can conclude which will benefit your purpose.
Let’s dive deeper…
Python is an easy-to-understand language with good readability and compact syntax. It helps a developer do a project in fewer lines. Further, its ability to run on iOS, Windows, and Linux adds to its user-friendliness.
The places where Python is used include the following:
1. Web development
4. Machine learning
5. AI applications
6. Data Science
1. Android mobiles
2. Big Data Applications
It follows the programming paradigm based on the concept of the object. However, though it is slightly harder than Python for users, it has been the face of programming languages for decades. It is marked as the fifth most used programming language, after Python at fourth.
This was a quick brief about programming languages. Now, let’s move further to the advantages and disadvantages of both…
What Are The Benefits Of Python?
The year 1991 was marked by the introduction of the Python programming language to the world. Unlike any other programming language python is easy to read, thus making a place in the hearts of Python Development Company.
There is an interpreter, interpreting each line of the python code. It is easier to learn and uses simple syntax. Web developers use python for functional programming, object-oriented, and reflective.
However, have a look at the benefits of this language.
1. You can use python for free as it is an open-source language.
2. It has a huge library that helps users use common commands and perform tasks. Further, the common codes are also used for various purposes like unit testing, CGI, or generating documentation.
4. The programmers can develop the program easily and rapidly.
5. Python code is asynchronous and runs independently. Thus, it is easier for programmers.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Using Python?
Although Python has an array of benefits, we can not expect a programming language to be perfect. Similarly, python has some flaws, keep reading to understand the flaws:
1. Python uses a large memory. While developing a project using this programming language ensure that you will require a lot of RAM to support the project.
2. It might get a little difficult while you are working with a mobile. You need to get the correct library that will support your project.
Here are the major differences between the two…
There are some key differences between these two programming languages when compared side by side. We have compared their ability based on ease of use, syntax, performance and libraries.
Ease of Use
Both languages have huge libraries, but python is leading in this sector.
|The syntax is hard to remember||The syntax is easy to remember|
|The code contains a huge number of lines||There are fewer lines of code|
|High performance, Platform-independent and can manage self-memory||Fast typing and rapid development|
|It is faster than Python||Python is slower|
The Significance Of Choosing Auxano Global Solutions
We have a team of professionals who will talk to you and understand the purpose of your project. As we have been in the field for quite a long time, we have experience working with a variety of clients. Thus, we will help you figure out what kind of features you need to include in your project.
In case you are facing any issues with your app, you can reach us anytime. We have an excellent supporting team who will provide you with 24×7 help through phone classes, chats and emails.
However, it is natural to be confused about which language to choose to complete your project. You can reach out to Web App Development Services to clear your dilemma. Tell us about your goals and project, and we will help you choose the languages that will serve your purpose the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
4. Which Will Be Convenient If You Want To Develop A Mobile App?