Starting a new business or expanding your operation can be daunting. The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is essential in establishing success for any small or medium-sized company and finding the right people to help you in establishing your budget, find credit, and all the other necessary steps for running a business. With so many types of ERPs out there, it’s hard to know which one is best for you. What do you want? What features do you need? These are some important questions before choosing the best ERP Software for your company.
What is ERP?
ERP software allows multiple business functions to be carried out in one location. It can be used for many different things, from tracking inventory and sales to manufacturing and purchasing supplies from suppliers. While most ERP systems are relatively complex and customized, there are a few standard features that you will also find across the board. These include essential accounting, inventory tracking, purchasing, and customer management.
The global ERP software market is expected to reach $78.4 billion by 2026.
Benefits of Using an ERP System for Your Small Business:
1. They offer several different functions and programs that can be used to streamline processes and delegate duties within your company. This allows you to ensure that your operations are always running at their highest level. Whether using the ERP system to track inventory or find out where your sales opportunities exist, it will ensure that your business runs smoothly.
2. You can save time by keeping track of all the information necessary for your business in one centralized location. This will allow you to quickly access the information that you need, which can save a lot of time and money.
3. You can stay up-to-date with everything, no matter where you are. This will allow your company to act in a way that ensures it stays on top of any changes or changes in the market.
4. You can always try out new programs or integrations with other technologies, including cloud platforms, web services, and other systems if you find them useful for your business.
5. You can establish a positive and consistent company culture. This will allow you to gain employees and customers for life, which is always a good thing in the business world.
6. You can become more efficient when using an ERP system for your business. Having all your information together in one place will make it much easier to find what you need to know or do what needs to be done so your company remains successful and profitable over the long term.
Must-Have Features of ERP Systems for Small Business
ERP software can come in several different versions, but there are a few features that you should look for, regardless of the program. If you are looking for ERP development solutions, keep an eye on these must-have features before going for development.
1. Lead Management:
You may have noticed that many leads are generated online through your website or social media outlets. You want to retain these opportunities, so you must keep track of all the information regarding potential clients and their leads. This will allow you to go after them when they become customers, which is essential to a successful business.
2. CRM features:
As mentioned above, some businesses rely heavily on their website to attract new clients. However, it can be challenging to build relationships directly with each customer. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features in an ERP system are essential for any company looking to grow and develop its customer base over time.
3. Inventory Management:
Do you need to keep track of your inventory for tax purposes? Do you need to know how much product you have available at any given time so that you can be efficient with your sales? This feature can help you save time and money by providing the necessary information to grow your company.
4. Customer Support:
When your client needs the customer support? Most ERP systems offer this feature so that they can be contacted whenever they have questions or concerns about their products, the shipping process, or anything else relevant to their experience shopping with your business.
Most ERP systems have a user-friendly interface that will allow you to get the information you need without too much hassle.
This is important if your company comprises people of different age groups with varying learning abilities and special needs. With an accessible system, you can ensure that all employees can use it, leading to more streamlined processes for your entire business.
The Importance of Having an ERP System for Your Small Business:
Using an ERP system for your business can be a huge step in growing and developing it into something bigger, more successful, and more powerful over the long term. Researching and finding the best system for your small business will ensure you make the most of your time and money.
Although it can be challenging to learn a new system, investing in yourself and your business is always worth the effort. With over 7,000 different ERP systems available today, there is one that is right for you. By researching what matters most to you as a small business owner and comparing its features with other promising and affordable systems, you’ll find something that will work best for you.
How can Auxano Global Services Help You Create ERP Software for Your Business?
Auxano Global Services can help you to develop and manage your enterprise resource planning software. We have a team of experienced ERP developers and project managers who have executed over 1000+ projects for different industries worldwide. Auxano’s proprietary software development methodology ensures that we deliver a high-quality product to our clients on time every time.
Auxano also follows an Agile methodology where teams work as per the client’s requirements and strategy so that our clients can make quick changes in their business strategy anytime. As an ERP Software development company, we have a built-in in-house system for planning, developing, and testing our ERP software before delivery to our clients.
Auxano Global Services offers a wide range of consulting services for companies looking to implement Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions or as a part of their complete business process and management needs.
Hire ERP Software developers from Auxano Global Services and benefit from the following:
1. Robust ERP software applications with better data flow and integrated business processes
2. First-mover advantage as we provide you with cutting-edge technology and tools in your industry.
3. Enhanced productivity of resources due to optimized workflow and business processes.
4. Flexibility to modify the ERP software according to changes in your business.
5. Faster time to market as our agile delivery model enables quick execution of projects.
What Value Proposition will ERP Add to Your Business?
ERP software helps businesses in many ways, such as bringing a single view of their business, pushing to production, asset management, financial management, and much more.
Auxano Global Services is a premier outsourcing solution provider offering superior professional services such as ERP Software solutions, implementation outsourcing, and other IT services.
ERP Software Solutions: Providing the right solution to your organization is of utmost importance to maximize your return on investment. Our ERP Software solutions offer the most efficient and cost-effective ways for your organization to manage all enterprise resources like employees, customers, products, and more in one place.
Auxano Global Services provides ERP software solutions and other IT services-based products. With global clients and specific expertise in the industry, our professionals are ready to help your organization with your ERP needs. Addressing your organization’s specific needs, we deliver quality software solutions with innovative features at affordable rates.
We at Auxano Global Services help you to analyze your current business requirements, identify your business processes and develop an appropriate ERP software solution that works for you. Based on your needs and requirements, we will help you implement this solution most quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our developers are trained in the latest technologies so that we can understand your business needs properly. Using our years of experience and expertise, we can provide services across various industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Distribution/Wholesale Distribution, Healthcare, and Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is The Role of ERP Software Solutions?
ERP software solutions significantly impact any organization’s overall growth and competitiveness. The ERP system is an online application that helps organizations organize, manage, and monitor all their business activities to identify and solve problems efficiently. The data stored by the system helps in better decision-making as it can improve efficiency and productivity within the organization.
2. What Are Some Benefits of ERP Software?
1. Provides a single source of information to the decision-makers across the organization.
2. Helps in better communication and collaboration.
3. Improves productivity.
4. It can help make better business decisions by integrating data from different departments and locations.
3. What Are The Steps to be Followed to Develop ERP Software?
Auxano Global Services is agile in developing and implementing ERP software solutions. This approach enables us to develop and deliver high-quality software solutions for our clients in a timely manner.
The steps which we follow in the development of the ERP software solution are:
1. Defining Business Requirements
2. Business Process Analysis
3. Business Architecture
4. Data Modeling
5. Development & Integration
7. Implementation and Support
4. How do You Configure an ERP Software Solution?
An integrated business system or enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a business management information system that incorporates all of a company’s core functions. These core functions include accounting, finance, procurement, manufacturing, and distribution.
The word “integrated” means integrating all these different functional departments into one system. The aim of this integration is to provide a single source of truth for an organization regarding its critical assets and resources.